What will happen to your business when you leave?
Nobody likes to think about it, but it’s inevitable that one day you’ll leave your business. Whether you decide to sell up, retire or leave due to health reasons, it’s important that you plan for that day. A succession plan will help your business transition smoothly into the next phase.
How can STS help?
Our team know that every business is unique, and every family has their own personal objectives and needs. Planning to move on and transition to a next phase in your life can be a difficult and complex issue. We are not afraid to take a step back and look at your circumstances from a big-picture perspective to create the best solution for you. It is never too early to start planning for your future.
- Meeting with you using a specially developed questionnaire to understand your business and personal objective
- Identifying and prioritising key issues for the family and business
- Develop a draft family charter (If a family business)
- Reach a consensus on key issues, and complete a charter or business plan
- Periodic follow up meetings to ensure accountability & monitoring of progress